The Sony UNIOSL7C2 7" Vandal-Resistant Rugged Surface-Mount Housing (Clear) can be mounted facing down or facing up. Designed for outdoor use, the is designed to protect the Sony RH, RS, RX, EP/ER, and ZR/ZP PTZ Network Cameras in an outdoor location from weather and vandalism. The upper part of the housing is constructed of cast aluminum, while the lower dome is made of thermoplastic polycarbonate material. Designed for wide surveillance, the housing is equipped with a clear lower dome that offers maximum light transmission.
An integrated heater and blower system protects the camera in low operating temperatures and prevents the lower bubble from fogging up in high humidity.
- Designed for Sony’s RH, RS, RX, EP/ER, and ZR/ZP PTZ Dome Cameras
- Rugged Vandal-Resistant Construction
- Upper body of the 7" (177.8 mm) housing is made of cast aluminum
- Dome shell is constructed of an optically clear thermoplastic polycarbonate
- Strong cast aluminum top and trim ring
- Installation in Extreme Temperatures
- Equipped with a 12 VAC input blower and a thermostatically controlled 25 W heater that turns on and off at 60°F (15°C) and 80°F (25°C) respectively
- 24-hour fan operation for effective heating and condensation protection
- 24 VAC input into enclosure supplies power to both the camera and housing