The Sony UNI-ORS7T1W 7" Wireless-Ready Vandal-Resistant Outdoor Housing (Tinted) is designed to offer extra protection to the Sony’s RZ series Dome Cameras. The upper part of the housing is constructed of durable cast aluminum while the lower dome is made of thermoplastic polycarbonate material. Designed for discreet surveillance, the housing is equipped with a tinted lower dome that helps conceal the direction of the camera without interfering with the camera's view.
A pre-run wireless antenna cable in the housing, when used with a compatible wireless card and antenna (sold separately), extends the wireless range of the network camera, while also allowing you to transmit videos over a mile.
An integrated heater and blower system shields the camera in low temperatures and prevents the lower bubble from fogging up in high humidity.
- Designed for SNC-RZ30N Outdoor Dome Cameras
- 1.5” NPT quick connect coupling
- Rugged Vandal-Resistant Construction
- Upper body of the 7" (177.8 mm) housing is made of durable cast aluminum
- Dome shell is constructed of an injection molded 0.118” (3 mm) thick, optically clear thermoplastic polycarbonate
- Strong cast aluminum top and trim ring
- Installation in Extreme Temperatures
- Equipped with 24 VAC input blowers and thermostatically controlled heaters
- 24-hour fan operation for effective heating and condensation protection
- Wireless Ready
- Includes a pre-run wireless antenna cable that works with the SNCA-CFW1 or the SNCA-CFW5 wireless card and SNCA-AN1 antenna (sold separately)
- 2’ (0.60 m) cable with N-type connector is included on top of enclosure for connecting an external antenna
- 24 VAC input, integrated 12 VDC power supply for camera power