The Sony UNI-ORS7T1 7" Vandal-Resistant Outdoor Housing (Tinted) is designed to offer extra protection to the Sony’s RZ series Dome Cameras. The upper part of the housing is constructed of durable cast aluminum while the lower dome is made of thermoplastic polycarbonate material. Designed for discreet surveillance, the housing is equipped with a tinted lower dome that helps conceal the direction of the camera without interfering with the camera's view.
An integrated heater and blower system shields the camera in low temperatures and prevents the lower bubble from fogging up in high humidity.
- Designed for SNC-RZ30N Outdoor Dome Cameras
- 1.5” NPT quick connect coupling
- Rugged Vandal-Resistant Construction
- Upper body of the 7" (177.8 mm) housing is made of durable cast aluminum
- Dome shell is constructed of an injection molded 0.118” (3 mm) thick, optically clear thermoplastic polycarbonate
- Strong cast aluminum top and trim ring
- Installation in Extreme Temperatures
- 24-hour fan operation for effective heating and condensation protection
- Equipped with a 24 VAC input blower and a thermostatically controlled 50 W heater that turns on and off at 50°F (10°C) and 80°F (25°C) respectively
- 24 VAC input, integrated 12 VDC power supply for camera power