The Sony SNC-ER520 Network Rapid Dome Camera is a reliable monitoring solution that delivers high-quality video footage of your home or business. It features a powerful 36x optical zoom that brings distant objects closer, making it ideal for detailed monitoring. In addition, its high speed 360° endless rotation allows you to view an object as it moves, without losing track of it.
Thanks to its 1/4-type EXview HAD CCD sensor, the SNC-ER520 Dome Camera records clear images at a resolution of up to 720 x 480. Its 3.4 to 122.4mm varifocal lens lets you adjust the camera's view, so that you can get what you desire – either more detailed images or a wider coverage. For versatile data management, recorded footage can be captured in MPEG4, JPEG, or H.264 compression formats.
Operating on Sony's DEPA platform that offers intelligent video analytics, the Rapid Dome Camera provides customizable local alarm triggers and prevents false alarms. It sends images as well as provides related information such as object size and position for advanced downstream video analytics.
With the RealShot Manager Lite recording software, the camera can be setup quickly for recording and monitoring. The Network Camera is compliant with ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) protocol, which enables exchange and use of information between network video devices from various manufacturers. The smartphone viewer feature lets you access the camera from your Internet-enabled device, helping you keep an eye on your premises when you’re away.
- Image Quality
- Slim and stylish design
- 36x optical and 12x digital zoom with a total zoom ratio of 432x
- 1/4-type EXview HAD CCD sensor captures high-quality images
- 3.4 to 122.4mm lens to cover a wider viewing area
- 3 codecs (H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG) and dual-streaming capability
- Optical Day/Night function switches the camera between day and night modes, depending on the light level
- DynaView - Wide-D technology to handle various lighting conditions in a scene
- High-speed 360° endless rotation
- Above-the-horizon tilt – 15° tilt-up and a total tilt range of 210°
- DEPA Platform - Intelligent Video Analytics
- Offers intelligent motion detection combining the camera's built-in intelligence with object-filters to provide customizable local alarm triggers
- Provides metadata output stream for advanced downstream video analytics
- Interoperability & Ease of Recording
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) version 1.02 software ensures greater interoperability and flexibility in building multiple-vendor systems
- RealShot Manager Lite recording software for quick set up of the camera quickly for recording and monitoring
- Smartphone Compatible
- Smartphone viewer feature for keeping an eye on your premises from anywhere
- Power & Storage
- Powered by HPoE (High Power over Ethernet) for simple installation
- SD memory card slot for on-board storage