The SNC-RH124 Network Rapid Dome Indoor Camera from Sony offers a reliable medium for remotely or locally monitoring your home or office premises. Wide-angle monitoring capability, along with high-speed panning and tilting, makes this dome camera extremely effective for surveillance of high-risk areas.
Equipped with a 1/3” HD CMOS sensor that has approximately 2 million effective pixels, the SNC-RH124 Dome Camera records videos at a resolution of up to 1280 x 720 (30 fps) in 16:9 aspect ratio. The 5.1 to 50 mm autofocus lens of this Sony camera allows for an optical zoom of up to 10x, and provides a viewing angle of 5.4 to 50°. With this varifocal lens, you can either opt for more detailed images or wider coverage of the surveillance area, depending on your requirements. Additionally, 360° endless panning and a tilting angle of 210°, along with a pan/tilt speed of 400° per second, makes it easy for this dome camera to keep track of suspicious moving objects in the monitoring area.
In bright lighting conditions, this rapid dome employs a battery of exposure-control technologies like backlight and EV compensation, shutter and iris priority, and fully automatic exposure control for delivering balanced and unwashed images. This dome camera can also record in low-light areas that have a minimum illumination of 0.17 lux. Gain control helps adjust the gain of an image shot in bad lighting conditions that are either too bright or dark for normal shooting. Moreover, XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) and Visibility Enhancer together improve the sensitivity of the camera by up to 4 times, allowing for better and accurate surveillance over a wide range of lighting conditions.
The Ambient Sound Filter in the camera effectively suppresses the extraneous noise and enables the camera to accurately pick up the ambient noise levels for setting a threshold. With the Dynamic Range Compressor technology, the camera automatically adjusts the audio gain for delivering unclipped sound from the monitoring area. This dome camera also allows you to define a set of refined local parameters for triggering alarms, diminishing the possibility of false alarms and making the overall system even more efficient.
Recorded videos are compressed in the H.264 format for maximum storage and bandwidth efficiency. The CompactFlash card slot facilitates on-board storage of footage, and accepts the CompactFlash type wireless LAN card for wireless capability. With ONVIF compliance, this dome camera offers superb flexibility by enabling integration into surveillance systems with products from different manufacturers.
- Records HD videos at a resolution of up to 1280 x 720 (30 fps)
- 1/3" HD CMOS sensor with approximately 2 million effective pixels captures high-quality images
- Auto-focus zoom lens has a focal length of 5.1 to 51mm and 10x optical zoom; provides a viewing angle of 5.4 to 50°
- Above-the-horizon tilt - 15° tilt-up and a total tilt range of 210°
- High-speed 360° endless panning at 400° per second
- Backlight and EV compensation, shutter and iris priority, and fully automatic exposure control for delivering balanced and unwashed images
- Minimum illumination requirement of 0.17 lux
- Automatic and manual gain control for adjusting the brightness of the captured image
- XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction), together with the Visibility Enhancer, improves the sensitivity of the camera, enabling better and accurate surveillance in varying lighting conditions
- Wide-D technology efficiently handles challenging lighting conditions
- Constant Bitrate Algorithm along with DFI (Dynamic Frame Integration) technology allows for consistent blur-free imagery
- Advanced Audio Detection takes into account the ambient noise levels as the threshold, and triggers the alarm when the threshold level is surpassed
- Ambient Sound Filter effectively suppresses the extraneous noise and enables the camera to accurately pick up ambient noise levels
- Dynamic Range Compressor controls the gain for maintaining a steady audio level and prevents it from clipping
- Echo Cancellation provides proper audio by offsetting the echo produced when speakers and microphones are used on the camera site and operator site
- H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG compression formats for optimum footage quality even with limited bandwidth or storage
- Simultaneous dual-streaming in any of the 2 compression formats
- DEPA Advanced technology lets you define a set of refined parameters that can be used to trigger security alarms; makes the overall system even more efficient
- Intelligent Motion Detection allows you to set up to 3 factors that can trigger the alarm, like intrusion across a virtual border or a beam intrusion detector
- Tamper alarm lets you know when the camera is being tampered with
- Voice alert enables playback of up to 3 pre-recorded audio files on a local speaker on triggering of alarm
- CompactFlash slot facilitates on-board storage of footage, and accepts the CompactFlash type wireless LAN card for wireless capability
- ONVIF compliance allows for interoperability with other ONVIF-compliant products from different manufacturers, thereby promoting system flexibility
- Supports HPoE (high power over Ethernet) and IPv6
- Quick-release mechanism facilitates easier and simpler installation