The Sony SNTEP154 4-Channel Basic Blade Encoder is designed specially for the SNT-RS1U and SNT-RS3U Video Encoder Rack Stations. This blade encoder is ideal for converting an analog-based monitoring system to an IP-based system and is designed to interface up to 4 analog cameras to a network.
The encoder supports H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG video compression formats, which reduce the video file size without compromising on image quality. Furthermore, the dual stream capability of this encoder allows you to view the live recording of 2 different places simultaneously on the monitor. In addition, with a host of features such as Tone Correction technology, Dynamic Noise Reduction, and Dynamic Frame Integration, this encoder helps the cameras capture clear images and record videos of locations with low-light conditions.
- Compresses audio and video signals from up to 4 analog surveillance cameras
- Supports H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG video compression formats
- Dual streaming allows you to view the live recordings of 2 different places simultaneously
- Encoder can dual stream videos at full 30 fps in up to D1 resolution
- Offers compatibility for use with the SNT-RS1U or SNT-RS3U rack stations
- Tamper Alarm System triggers an alarm when the camera is tampered or detects certain movements in the motion detection window, or when the audio level deviates from the threshold level
- Intelligent motion detection minimizes the instances of false alarms
- Tone correction technology aids you in viewing the dim light areas clearly
- Dynamic Noise Reduction function allows you to capture clear images and record videos even in low-light conditions without image blurring
- Dynamic Frame Integration for optimizing dynamic and static image
- Bi-directional audio allows you to simultaneously send and receive audio signals
- Dynamic range compressor controls video gain, which helps in preventing audio clipping
- Encoder supports enhanced integration and interoperability (ONVIF certified)
- Supports IPV6 and IPV4 connectivity