The Sony SNT-EX101E Full-Function Standalone Encoder (Power over Ethernet) compresses audio and video signals from a single analog surveillance camera into digital data for transmission over the network. The encoder comes with a host of advanced imaging features such as tone correction, dynamic noise reduction, and dynamic frame integration that allow you to capture clear images/videos of locations with low-light conditions.
This encoder supports H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG video compression formats that reduce the video file size without compromising on image quality. Furthermore, the dual stream capability of this encoder allows you to view 2 displays simultaneously on the monitor. Compatible PTZ cameras can be controlled via the RS-422 and RS-485 ports.
The encoder's PoE (Power over Ethernet) capability allows it to be powered via the same Ethernet cable that is used for data transmission.
- Compresses audio and video signals from a single analog surveillance camera
- Supports H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG video compression formats
- Allows viewing of 2 different screens simultaneously
- Compatible with PTZ cameras
- RS-422 and RS-485 ports for controlling analog PTZ cameras
- Tamper Alarm System - triggers an alarm when the camera detects certain movements in the motion detection window or when the camera is tampered or when the audio rises/falls below the threshold level
- Intelligent motion detection prevents false alarms from being triggered
- Tone correction technology aids in clear viewing of the dim light areas
- Dynamic noise reduction function allows you to capture clear images/videos of locations with low-light conditions
- Dynamic Frame Integration for optimizing dynamic and static image
- Bi-directional audio allows you to simultaneously send and receive audio signals
- Voice Alert for storing up to 3 recorded audio files that can be played when the alarm is triggered
- Ambient Sound Filter - Capable of learning ambient sound and suppressing extraneous noise
- Dynamic range compressor controls the gain, which helps in preventing audio clipping
- Echo cancellation capability - offsets the echo that would otherwise occur between the operator site and the video encoder site (when speakers and microphones are used)
- Stores the recorded footage on the USB memory (not included)
- Coaxitron Protocol allows you to transmits the video and audio signal via the same BNC cable
- Power over Ethernet capability - Receives its power via the same Ethernet cable used for data transmission
- ONVIF standard provides enhanced integration and interoperability
- Supports IPv6 connectivity