The Sony SNTEX154 4-Channel Full-Function Blade Encoder compresses audio and video signals from 4 analog surveillance cameras into digital data for transmission over the network. This standalone encoder is ideal when you need to leverage and migrate from an existing analog system to an IP-based monitoring system. Furthermore, this blade encoder can be used with SNT-RS1U (1U Rack Station up to 4 Blade Encoders - 16 channels) and SNT-RS3U (3U Rack Station up to 12 Blade Encoders - 48 channels) video network stations.
The encoder comes with a host of advanced imaging features such as Visibility Enhancer, Dynamic Noise Reduction, and Dynamic Frame Integration, which help in enhancing the quality of images and videos obtained even under low-light conditions.
This encoder supports H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG video compression formats, which reduce the video file size without compromising on image quality. Furthermore, the dual stream capability of this encoder allows you to view the live recordings of 2 different places simultaneously on the monitor. Compatible PTZ cameras can be controlled via the RS-485 port.
- Compresses audio and video signals from up to 4 analog surveillance cameras
- Allows viewing of 2 different screens simultaneously
- Compatible with PTZ cameras
- Used with SNT-RS1U (1U Rack Station up to 4 Blade Encoders- 16 channels) or SNT-RS3U (3U Rack Station up to 12 Blade Encoders - 48 channels) video network stations
- RS-485 ports for controlling analog PTZ cameras
- Tamper Alarm System triggers an alarm when the camera is tampered or detects certain movements in the motion detection window, or when the audio rises/falls below the threshold level
- Intelligent motion detection prevents triggering of false alarms
- Visibility enhancer technology aids in clear viewing of dimly light areas
- Dynamic noise reduction function allows you to capture clear images/videos of locations with low-light conditions
- Dynamic Frame Integration for optimizing dynamic and static images
- Bi-directional audio allows you to simultaneously send and receive audio signals
- Voice Alert allows you to store up to 3 recorded audio files, which is played when an alarm is triggered
- Ambient Sound Filter for learning ambient sound and suppressing extraneous noise
- Dynamic range compressor controls the video gain, which helps in preventing audio clipping
- Echo cancellation capability offsets the echo that would otherwise occur between the operator and video encoder sites (when speakers and microphones are used)
- Stores the recorded footage on USB memory (not included)
- Coaxitron Protocol allows you to transmits video and audio signals via the same BNC cable
- Supports IPV6 connectivity