The Sony SSCCB564R Analog Color Fixed Outdoor Camera provides excellent color sensitivity and high-quality images for both day and night applications. To enhance visibility at night, the camera uses a removable IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per the changes in the ambient lighting. In addition, the camera is equipped with IR illuminators that capture clear images even in total darkness up to 98' (30 m away). This makes the camera suitable for round-the-clock surveillance.
Enhanced features enable the camera to capture detailed imagery in varying light conditions. Thanks to its 1/3-type Exview HAD CCD II sensor and Effio-E digital processor, the camera can produce crystal clear images at resolutions of up to 700 TVL. Adaptive Tone Reproduction Lite enhances image contrast in dark and bright areas. To further improve the clarity of the captured images, the iBLC feature of this camera automatically compensates for exposure levels in low-light conditions to improve image visibility and deliver clear images even in challenging lighting environments.
The IP66-rated, water- and dust-proof housing protects the analog fixed camera in tough weather conditions, thereby ensuring uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations.
- Built-in IR illuminators to capture images of objects in complete darkness even under 0 lux
- Night vision up to 98' (30 m)
- 1/3-type Super HAD CCD II sensor and an Effio-E digital processor
- Provides high-quality imagery at a resolution of up to 700 TVL
- Records footage even at a minimum illumination of 0.06 lux (color, 50 IRE) and 0 lux (B&W, 50 IRE)
- Optical Day/Night function to switch to day or night mode depending on the light level
- Adaptive Tone Reproduction Lite to compensate for gradation of subjects to an optimum level
- iBLC function automatically compensates for exposure levels in low-lit conditions for capturing clear images
- Automatic Tracing White Balance adjusts the camera's white balance to adapt to the changing light conditions
- 2D noise reduction to minimize blur or distortion in images
- Selectable line and internal lock
- Easy mode settings via the DIP switch control
- Dual voltage operation (24 VAC / 12 VDC)