The Sony SSCN11A Analog Color Mini-Dome Camera with High Sensitivity (NTSC) has a compact design that makes it ideal for workplaces and other locations where discreet surveillance is required. Thanks to its 1/3-type Exview HAD CCD II sensor and Effio-E digital processor, the camera can produce crystal clear images at resolutions of up to 540 TVL.
Enhanced features enable the camera to capture detailed imagery in varying light conditions. With Electrical Day/Night capability and Adaptive Tone Reproduction, the Mini-Dome Camera can capture clear images in both low-light and bright-light conditions. To further enhance the clarity of the captured images, the iBLC feature of this camera automatically compensates for exposure levels in low-light conditions, improving image visibility and ensures that you get clear images even in challenging lighting environments.
- 1/3-type Super HAD CCD II sensor and an Effio-E digital processor
- Provides high-quality imagery at a resolution of up to 540 TVL
- Records footage even at a minimum illumination of 0.55 lux (color, 50 IRE) and 0.3 lux (B&W, 50 IRE)
- Electrical Day/Night function to switch to day or night mode depending on the light level
- ATR-Lite (Adaptive Tone Reproduction Lite) to compensate for gradation of subjects to an optimum level
- iBLC function automatically compensates for exposure levels in low-lit conditions for capturing clear images
- Automatic Tracing White Balance adjusts the cameras white balance to adapt to the changing light conditions
- 2D noise reduction to minimize blur or distortion in images
- 3-hinge structure helps you set up the camera accordingly for clear viewing at the desired angle
- Low power consumption of 0.9 W (Max.)