The UX32VD-DB71 Zenbook 13.3" Ultrabook Computer from ASUS takes portability to the next level. With a super slim profile of about two-thirds of an inch and a weight just over 3 pounds, this ASUS Zenbook was built for ultimate mobility. While thin and lightweight, this ASUS Zenbook is far from fragile. It has a spun aluminum lid with precise-etched concentric cirlces to match its silver hairline chassis for a solid build and stylish design.
The 13.3" widescreen IPS display features LED lamps, which brighten faster and use less energy than their CCFL counterparts. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio, which is also the standard for HDTVs. The Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution is supported by an nVIDIA GeForce GT 620M graphics card with 1GB of dedicated memory. The screen has an antiglare finish, which is great for use in brightly-lit conditions.
The system is powered by a dual-core 1.7GHz Intel Core i7-3517UE processor. It also has 4GB of DDR3 RAM, a 500GB hard drive with 24GB SSD for the Instant On feature, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated webcam and microphone. This ASUS Zenbook also has built-in stereo speakers powered by Bang and Olufsen ICEpower. Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Super Slim Profile. Stunning Design.
- This ASUS Zenbook has a thickness of only 0.72" and a weight of3.2 pounds. Built with finely crafted aluminum in unitary construction, this stylish ASUS Zenbook has a unique spun design on the lid with precision-etched concentric circles and a silver hairline finish on the body
- Powerful Performance
- While portability would usually mean giving up performance, this ASUS Zenbook defies that common perception by still delivering serious processing power. This ASUS Zenbook houses an Ivy bridge Intel Core i7-3517UE processor. Its dual cores can reach a speed of 1.7GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 2.8GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology
- Listen to the Revolution
- Exclusive to ASUS is SonicMaster technology, which was approved and co-developed by world-famous Bang & Olufsen ICEpower. SonicMaster brings living audio to Zenbooks with the most precise processing protocols, a large variety of codecs, superior speaker construction and large resonance chambers for impactful enjoyment. Experience the fidelity that revitalizes vocals and amazing sound quality through advanced sound enhancement. Say goodbye to tinny audio and noise distortion and welcome the new era of true hi-fi to your Zenbook
- Instant On
- Waiting 30 to 45 seconds for your computer to boot up is not time well spent. However, this ASUS Zenbook has a special Instant On feature that enables you to resume your computing experience in just 2 seconds. All windows and programs will be left just the way you left them so you can quickly type a note into a word document or access your email. With the ability to be on standby for a week, this ASUS Ultrabook ensures that you always have instant access to your desktop within seconds
- Witness the Visual Glory
- This ASUS Zenbook has a 13.3" LED-backlit IPS display with a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. Its high 1920 x 1080 native resolution supports high definition 1080p video playback. The screen has an antiglare finish so you can use your ASUS Zenbook in brightly-lit environments with ease. It also has micro-HDMI and mini-VGA ports so you can connect to an external display
- nVIDIA GeForce GT 620M Graphics
- This ASUS Zenbook features a dedicated nVIDIA GeForce GT 620M graphics processing unit (GPU). Utilizing its 1GB of dedicated memory, the GPU can take full advantage of its Microsoft DirectX 11 support as well as nVIDIA PhysX and CUDA technologies. The GPU also has nVIDIA Optimus technology, which automatically transitions between the GPU and integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 seamlessly for better performance and longer battery life
- Stay Mobile
- As an urban professional, you're constantly on the go and your Zenbook has to fit your nomadic needs. This ASUS Zenbook features 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi so you can stay connected. With two USB 3.0 ports, you'll be able transfer data ten times faster than USB 2.0. Bluetooth 4.0 technology also lets you sync your favorite peripherals, such as a wireless mouse for added convenience
- ASUS Warranty
- The warranty from ASUS features a full year of accidental damage from handling coverage with 24/7 technical support and a 30-day zero bright dot pixel guarantee