The Vocas MB-430 Matte Box includes a top mounted French flag and two filter frames for 4x4" or 4x5.65" filters. One of the two filter stages rotates 360°, for adjusting polarizers and other types of filters. Inside the hood, there is a compartment for a third 4x5.65" filter and two internal French flags – "eyebrows" – that can be adjusted via external knobs. MB-430 can clamp directly onto lenses with a maximum front side diameter of 138mm and to smaller diameters via separately available step-down adapters.
Matte boxes help control light and provide an efficient means for deploying and adjusting filters. MB-430 is a great companion for big lenses and digital cinema cameras with large sensors. A range of compatible accessories, including adjustable side flags, mounting brackets for rod support systems, and step-down adapters are separately available.
- Key Features
- Includes top mounted French flag
- Integrated top and side flag hinges
- Two filter stages, one fixed and one rotating
- Includes two 4"x4" / 4"x5.65" combo filter frames
- A third fixed 4"x5.65" filter compartment in the hood
- Internal eyebrows with external adjustment knobs
- Fits directly on lens diameters up to 138mm
- Many compatible accessories (sold separately)