The Sony VPL-FX37 XGA Installation Projector is a workhorse to say the least. With 6000 lumens of brightness and a 2000:1 contrast ratio, it's safe to add powerful to its list of attributes. This is the projector you want for large venues and permanent installations to project 1024 x 768 images on screens up 600" (15.2 m) with or without ambient light.
The VPL-FX37 has the features you've come to expect from a high-quality installation projector. It can display 720p and 1080i high definition images and its international capabilities include automatic selection and projection NTSC, PAL, and SECAM signals. It also has a world-ready 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz power supply which operates virtually anywhere there's electricity.
VPL-FX37's wide connectivity includes DVI-D, S-video, and composite as well as a variable audio line-out to balance external speaker levels, as well as a monitor output for an auxiliary display. The VPL-FX37 is equipped to use your local network (LAN) thanks to its RJ-45 (Ethernet) jack. You can make presentations from any PC on your network as well as managing, monitoring and controlling it remotely. You can also send important announcements like scheduling information to several VPL-FX37s in multiple locations. They, in turn can email you individual status data detailing conditions like excessively high temperature, imminent lamp burn-out and other maintenance issues.
Power, reliability and functionality make the VPL-FX37 the ideal choice for permanent installations.
- The VPL-FX37 is a 3LCD projector with 6000 lumens of brightness
- The projector offers up to 3500 hours of expected lamp life in standard mode
- The RJ-45 port is best suited for network control and monitoring
- There are optional lenses available
- The projector is equipped with Bright Era 3LCD panels
- The Sony VPL-FX37 XGA Installation Projector includes 12-bit 3D digital gamma correction
- The projector includes an eco mode for energy savings