The Panasonic WV-SP305 H.264 HD Network Camera (NTSC) offers high-quality 24-hour video surveillance in both day and night lighting conditions. The UniPhier LSI chip helps the network camera to simultaneously stream real-time imagery in H.264 and JPEG formats at a resolution of 1280 x 960 at 30 fps.
Designed for day/night surveillance, the camera captures clear images even in locations with a minimum illumination of 0.2 lux (B&W) at F/1.4 (wide). The unique focus assist feature allows precise focusing of the camera for capturing clear detailed images. Advanced imaging features, such as Adaptive Black Stretch and Wide Dynamic Range, make the WV-SP305 camera suitable for installation in buses, trains, subways, ambulances, taxis and armored cars, where detailed images are required.
Enabled with Digital Noise Reduction, the camera removes signals that could result in grainy images. Alarm sources including 1 terminal input, VMD and Panasonic alarm command can trigger actions such as SD/SDHC memory recording, FTP image transfer, and e-mail notification. Furthermore, the user-friendly GUI allows images from 16 cameras to be displayed in 4 different quad screens or as JPEG images in a 16-split screen. Being Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant, the camera can be installed almost anywhere and not only near a power supply.
- 1.3 MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor delivers 720p HD images up to 30 fps
- Full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission at resolutions of up to 1280 x 960 in NTSC format
- Wide Dynamic Range and Adaptive Black Stretch technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with minimal blur even when the object is in motion
- High sensitivity with simple day & night (Electrical) function: 0.3 lux (color), 0.2 lux (B&W) at F1.4
- Multiple H.264 (high profile) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real-time monitoring
- Focus assist function allows precise focusing of the camera
- Full-duplex bi-directional audio allows interactive communication between camera and the monitoring site (Microphone and speaker are not included)
- Multiple video streams can be provided simultaneously either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints
- H.264 / MPEG-4 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol
- Privacy masking to protect up to 2 private areas, such as entrances and exits
- Integration digital noise reduction delivers clear images by removing signals that could result in video noise (grainy images)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) compatible means the camera can be installed almost anywhere and not necessarily close to a power supply
- High-quality JPEG images can be captured when an alarm is triggered
- SD/SDHC memory card slot can be used to archive data or as backup in case of network failure