The LaserJet Enterprise 600 M603dn Network Monochrome Laser Printer from HP features a fast 62 page-per-minute print speed with first print-out times as fast as 8.5 seconds. The printer's high monthly duty cycle (up to 275,000 pages per month) makes it an ideal choice for fast-paced environments. Additionally, the printer includes 512 MB of memory so that even when printing large files, the printer won't slow down your computer.
The standard 2-tray 600-sheet input can be supplemented by up to 3 add-on trays so you can print more without reloading or keep additional media types in the printer for seamless switching. The M603dn includes automatic duplex printing, allowing you to effortlessly cut paper consumption by up to 50% by printing on both sides of the page. The printer supports page sizes as small as 3 x 5" and up to legal sized paper (8.5 x 14").
The printer includes several connectivity options designed to make it easy to print anywhere. In addition to a standard USB port, the printer features front-facing USB ports so you can easily print files directly from an external hard drive or USB flash drive. Additionally, it's easy to share the printer with an entire work group using the printer's embedded web server and Ethernet port.
As your business grows, printing needs change. The M603n offers several features designed to meet expanding needs. In addition to supplemental trays, you can add finishing options such as a 500-sheet 5 bin mailbox and a stapler. Additionally you can handle even more complex print files without slowing down your computer or the network by adding additional memory to the computer.
Keep Your Workflow Moving With Fast Output & Precision Paper Handling
- Boost productivity with print speeds up to 62 ppm
- Automatic two-sided printing saves up to 50% on paper and helps reduce office clutter
- Manage workflow with intuitive features right on the printer, and get quick prints from a flash drive
- Use the front facing, walk-up USB port to print from flash drives
- Print where business takes you. HP ePrint offers solutions for printing within your secure company network or printing to public locations like airports and hotels
- Produce high print volumes with low maintenance
Versatile Paper Handling
- A 500-sheet paper tray and automatic two-sided printing means less paper lying around and fewer trips to reload. Plus, a 100-sheet multipurpose tray adds versatility. Increase capacity to up to 3,600 sheets with optional media accessories
- Produce documents on a variety of media, including letterhead, envelopes, labels, cardstock, and transparencies
Handle Complex Files With Ease
- The printer's built-in 512MB of RAM means files aren't stored on your computer and taking up valuable memory during printing. Continue working uninterrupted even when printing large, complex files
Meet Companywide Conservation Goals, With Energy-Saving Features
- Cut energy use as much as 45%, compared to a majority of competing laser printers. Reduce energy use even more with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, which turns the printer on or off in response to changes in network activity
- Get centralized access to custom energy-saving options and printer settings with the HP EcoSMART Console
- Pre-installed Original HP toner cartridges reduce waste. Recycle them for free through HP Planet Partners
- Replace toner cartridges easily, and enjoy quiet, clean performance
Lead Your Business To A More Responsible Approach To Printing & Handling Sensitive Data
- Expand your network without compromising security
- Take control of printing practices and enforce security policies, using HP Access Control
- Control costs, manage IT resources, and reduce environmental impact
Extend Your Print Capabilities To Keep Pace With Your Growing Business
- Easily update, manage, and expand the capabilities of networked printers, and do more with your investment
- Extend your investment by adding functionality using the hardware integration pocket
- Update, manage, and extend printer capabilities, using HP FutureSmart Firmware. Innovative extensibility simplifies the process of deploying customized HP and third-party workflow and document management solutions
Easy Device Management & Maintenance
- Monitor jobs and settings, using the 4-line color control panel. A 10-key pad lets users enter a personal identification number (PIN) to retrieve documents, adding security
- Pre-installed Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges help you get up and running right away, with less packaging waste. Recycling is easy and free through HP Planet Partners
- One-door access makes it easy to replace Original HP LaserJet all-in-one toner cartridges. The updated design delivers clean, quiet performance for distraction-free printing