The Ikegami SDR-608 8-Channel H.264 DVR (1 TB) is a reliable Linux-based unit that meets the growing needs of demanding mission critical applications. It allows you to record real-time CIF resolution videos from up to 8 cameras for high-quality imagery. In addition, 16-bit ADPCM audio capabilities allow you to capture high quality synchronized audio along with the recorded footage.
Pentaplex operation ensures smooth and efficient operation even while simultaneously dealing with live viewing, recording, playback viewing, backup, and remote access functions. Multiple recording modes like continuous, scheduled, motion detection, etc allow you to easily configure your security system to record based on your requirements. H.264 compression technology in the 8-channel DVR allows you to save on storage space while also minimizing the bandwidth requirement for operations. You can control the DVR via a keyboard controller.
The local VGA/S-Video port lets you connect a display to monitor video feeds and perform administrative tasks. It features an Ethernet port and with an intuitive CMS that allows you to easily manage and monitor footage from a centralized location within your network. Capable of self-monitoring, the DVR sends email alerts to first responders in case of a critical event. Remote viewing of live video feeds is possible via a compatible Web browser. You can even watch recorded videos on your 3G compatible smartphones to remotely monitor your surveillance even while on the go.
- 8-Channel Storage
- H.264 compression technology for efficient use of storage space and network resources
- Supports real-time CIF recoding for high-quality imagery
- Allows simultaneous viewing, recording, playback, backup, and remote control
- 3 spot monitor output ports
- Pre-installed 1 TB hard drive (expandable up to 6 TB)
- Multiple record modes like continuous, scheduled, motion detection, etc.
- Flexible and user friendly CMS for easily managing and viewing of recorded footage
- Watermark check system ensures data integrity
- Archiving ability to save on storage space
- Smart search options for quickly locating a required video clip
- USB port for data transfer onto a USB flash drive
- Control via the front panel, keyboard controller, mouse, or an IR remote control
- E-map functionality for precise and quick setup of your security network
- Rack mountable case
- Network Connectivity
- Dual streaming for high-speed internet
- Supports NTP protocol
- POS / ATM text insertion on live or playback videos
- Offers access to data over a network via a compatible browser
- Mobile connectivity via your iPhone, BlackBerry, or other 3G smartphone devices
- DDNS and DHCP support for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Supports camera PTZ control via RS-485/422 protocols
- Software upgrade via network or USB port