The EP5920 Full HD DLP Projector from BenQ makes beautiful, vivid pictures thanks to its Texas Instruments DLP DMD (Digital Light Processor Digital Micromirror Device) imaging panel. Unlike other technologies such as LCD that use just three primary colors to produce the image, DLP technology uses up to seven separate colors.
That great color technology would be wasted, however if you couldn't back it up with strong specs, and the EP5920 has them. Start with 1080p full HD resolution, back it up with 1800 ANSI lumens of brightness, a crisp 4500:1 contrast ratio, and you've got a powerful projector that can meet the challenge of ambient light and absolutely blow you away at theater light levels.
The EP5920's wide connectivity includes a dual HDMI interface, component, composite, S-video and audio jacks. The EP5920 also includes 10W speakers, which is useful if you're using the EP5920 for business or educational purposes or if you just want to serenade your audience at home.
All of this high quality projection power weighs less than eight pounds (3.6kg), operates on a 100-240V AC power supply and is compatible with NTSC, PAL and SECAM signals, making the EP5920 a global citizen that's ready to travel if needed.
- Full HD 1080p Magnificence
- The term full HD refers to a native resolution of 1920 x 1080, the highest resolution HD currently available. With resolution at 1080p, you see each image in its full magnificent detail, and every viewing and gaming experience becomes more absorbing
- 1800 ANSI Lumen High Brightness
- The EP5920 gives you a high brightness of 1800 ANSI lumens to ensure a great viewing experience even under low ambient light
- 4500:1 Ultra High Contrast Ratio
- An ultra-high contrast ratio of 4500:1 enhances every picture with razor-sharp details and superbly rendered image definition - so no action is missed
- Dual HDMI 1.3 Interface
- HDMI is the highest connection standard for a high definition picture, and now you have a dual HDMI interface to enjoy more without having to swap cables each time you want to view digital content from a second source
- Built-in 10W Speaker
- BenQ EP5920 completes your home theater experience with a built-in 10W speaker. All you need to do is plug 'n play to enjoy a big picture and great sounds
- 5000-Hour Long Lamp Life
- A special cooling technology is incorporated to prevent the lamp from overheating, lowering the cost for lamp replacement significantly. The lamp life is further extended to a maximum of 9.6 years under the eco mode
- Quick Cooling with <1W Standby Power
- BenQ's DLP projector engine design reduces the cooling time by over 60% and lowers the power consumption to <1W while the projector is inactive with the standby mode on
- No Filter Cleaning or Replacement
- With the DLP filter-free design, you get to save the cost and hassles of filter maintenance and replacement all together - and get better projection quality, too
- Virtually Color Decay-Free
- The DLP engine is virtually immune to color decay, delivering an extended lifespan of reliable color performance without developing a yellow or green tint overtime
- Green for Earth
- Arsenic-free optical glass / BFR/PVC-free casing plastics / PVC-free plastic packaging