The Sony UNIOPS7C1 7" Pressurized Outdoor Dome Housing (Clear Bubble) offers excellent protection to the SNC series cameras from rain, snow, wind, dust, pollution, and insects.
For maximum protection from the elements, this outdoor housing uses internal pressure produced by dry nitrogen to seal off even the smallest openings. The Schrader valve of the housing maintains the pressure in the housing, while the pressure relief valve helps release excess pressure. In addition, an integrated heater and blower system shields the camera in low temperatures and prevents the lower bubble from fogging up in high humidity.
Made of durable engineered plastic, the top body of the housing is flame-retardant and UV protected, making it an excellent choice for installation in outdoor and high-risk locations. Designed for discreet surveillance, the housing is equipped with a clear lower dome that helps in maximum light transmission.
- Designed for the e SNC-RZ50N and SNC-RZ30N Outdoor Dome Cameras
- 1.5” NPT quick connect coupling
- Pressurized Dome
- Creates a constant pressure within the inner housing
- Pressurized to 7 psi to maintain pressure for 2-3 years
- Schrader valve to fill the housing with dry nitrogen
- Relief valve prevents over-pressurization of the enclosure
- 10-pin hermetically sealed connector located at the top of the housing for power, video, and control functions
- Rugged Construction
- Upper body of the 7" (177.8 mm) housing is made of plastic and is 94 VO flame-rated
- Dome shell is constructed from optically clear thermoplastic polycarbonate
- Installation in Harsh Weather Conditions
- Equipped with a 24 VAC input blower and a thermostatically controlled 50 W heater that turns on and off at 60°F (15°C) and 80°F (27°C) respectively
- 24-hour fan operation for effective protection against heating and condensation
- Corrosion protection makes it ideal for use in harsh weather conditions
- Water-proof IP67-rated housing provides protection against dust and water
- Designed to meet NEMA 4x for water ingress
- The input voltage is 24 VAC and the housing shall include 24 VAC to 12 VDC power supply for the camera