The Sony 7" Wireless-Ready Vandal-Resistant Outdoor Housing (Clear Bubble) is designed to offer extra protection to the SNC series Dome Cameras. Made of durable engineered plastic, the top body of the housing is flame retardant and UV protected, making it an excellent choice for installation in outdoor and high-risk locations. Designed for discreet surveillance, the housing is equipped with a clear lower dome that helps in maximum light transmission.
A pre-run wireless antenna cable in the housing, when used with a compatible wireless card and antenna (sold separately), extends the wireless range of the network camera, while also allowing you to transmit videos over a mile.
An integrated heater and blower system shields the camera in low temperatures and prevents the lower bubble from fogging up in high humidity
- Designed for the SNC-RS44/46, SNC-RH124, SNC-RZ25, SNC-RX, SNC-ER/EP, and SNC-ZR/ZP Outdoor Dome Cameras
- 5.5” NPT quick connect coupling
- Rugged Vandal-Resistant Long Construction
- Upper body of the 7" (177.8 mm) housing is made of plastic and is 94 VO flame-rated
- Dome shell is constructed of an injection molded 0.118” (3 mm) thick, optically clear thermoplastic polycarbonate
- Strong cast aluminum top and trim ring
- Installation in Extreme Temperatures
- Equipped with 24 VAC input blowers and thermostatically controlled heaters
- 24-hour fan operation for effective heating and condensation protection
- Wireless Ready
- Includes a pre-run wireless antenna cable that works with the SNCA-CFW1 or the SNCA-CFW5 wireless card and SNCA-AN1 antenna (sold separately)
- 2’ (0.60 m) cable with N-type connector is included on top of enclosure for connecting an external antenna
- 24 VAC input into enclosure supplies power to both the camera and housing