The TRENDnet Megapixel Wireless Indoor Camera captures real-time high-quality videos that can be remotely accessed via the Internet. Its 1/4" CMOS sensor delivers high-quality images at a resolution up to 1280 x 800.
The camera produces clear images even in locations with a minimum illumination of 0 lux at f/1.5. The latest H.264 compression technology used by this camera allows you to efficiently utilize your network, even with the highest-quality video.
On detecting any motion in the vicinity, the camera generates alarm triggers via e-mail and uploads the video or images straight to an FTP server. The recorded footage can be stored on a microSD card, which can later be viewed on your smartphone or on the Samba network drive. The built-in microphone lets you communicate with visitors or potential intruders.
Integration of your wireless camera to your network is possible by a wireless high-speed Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n connection. Easy-to-install, this camera can be set up in a jiffy. Depending on your needs, you can mount the camera on a wall or ceiling using the included hardware.
- High-Quality Images
- 1/4" CMOS sensor and 4 mm fixed iris ensures clear and crisp videos up to 1280 x 800 pixel resolution at 30 frames per second
- Viewing angle of 59.6° ( diagonal), 51.8° (horizontal), and 33.8° (vertical)
- Features 4x digital zoom
- With a minimum illumination of 0 lux at f/1.5, the camera delivers real-time clear images
- Multiple real-time H.264 , MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression formats for versatile applications
- Advance image controls include brightness, contrast, auto gain control, noise reduction, saturation, sharpness, backlight control, hue, frequency, flip image vertically, mirror image horizontally, and black / white modes
- Remote Monitoring
- Allows for remote surveillance via an Internet-enabled device (PC or smartphone)
- Motion detection feature generates alarm triggers via e-mail and uploads the video or images straight to a FTP server
- Supports TCP/IP networking, email, HTTP, Samba and other Internet protocols
- Stream Internet camera video to a 3GPP-compatible wireless device
- Supports Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari among other standard web browsers
- Recording options
- Recording modes include event-based (motion detection and digital input trigger), continuous, and scheduled modes
- Event-based recording for programming the device to record for up to 15 seconds before and after a motion detection
- Record video to a Samba network drive
- Mask overlay to conceal sensitive areas
- Search recordings by motion within a defined field
- On-Board Storage
- microSD / SDHC card slot for recording images or small video clips
- 2-Way Audio Support
- Built-in microphone and audio out port for third-party speakers
- Power and activity LED indicators
- Supports 802.11b/g/n wireless connectivity with WEP / WPA / WPA-PSK security
- Installation & Mounting
- Quick Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) installation
- Includes a wall/ceiling mounting kit for easy installation