The Defender Ultra-Resolution Outdoor Cameras with Night Vision (4 Pack, NTSC), featuring a 1/3” CMOS sensor, delivers crisp and clear videos in 600 TVL resolution. Functions like Automatic White Balance, Automatic Gain Control, and Electronic Light Control ensure accurate image reproduction. With 36 built-in IR LEDs, which are automatically activated, the camera can capture high-quality images during the night up to a viewing distance of 100’.
Criminals often disable surveillance devices by tampering with the cables, but this outdoor security system has an anti-vandal mount through which the camera’s wires can be routed directly into the wall, leaving no part of the cable exposed. Moreover, you can easily mount the camera at any location around your home or business with the 65’ long cable provided with each camera.
The camera is enclosed in a rust-resistant anodized aluminum housing and features a sunshade for protection against glare. Being IP65-rated (weather-resistant), it ensures that you get optimal picture quality even in harsh weather conditions.
- Crisp and clear images with the 1/3" CMOS sensor
- High-quality videos in 600 TVL resolution
- 60° viewing angle
- 36 IR LEDs for night visibility up to 100' (30.48 m)
- Automatic Day/Night mode changeover for color images in the day and B&W images at night
- Automatic gain control adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level, giving you accurate image reproduction
- Auto white balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- IP65-rated, weather-resistant housing
- Anodized aluminum housing provides protection against rust and deterioration, sunshade protects from glare
- Anti-vandal mount protects cables from being tampered
- Flexible mounting with included 65' (19.8 m) cables