The Defender PX301-C Digital Wireless Camera with Long Range Night Vision is exclusively designed for use with the PHOENIX 301 Wireless Security Systems (PX301-010/011/012/013). Up to 4 cameras can be connected to your system to enhance surveillance around your home or business.
The compact camera includes 18 IR LEDs that allow it to see up to 40' away in dark conditions. The LEDs on the camera activate automatically when it gets dark, and deactivate during the day to save energy (CDS sensor). When movement is detected, the camera sensor sends a signal to the PX301 system to trigger recording. The system can also sounds an audible beep, which warns you that motion was detected. Different motion settings give you the flexibility to choose the recording start and end time. Since the camera records only when movement is detected in the surveillance area, your camera's SD memory space gets conserved.
The Phoenix 301 Camera comes equipped with Digital Wireless Technology that rids your system of messy wires. Superior digital functionality ensures that the signals passing between the camera and receiver remain strong as you monitor your business or home wirelessly, up to 450' away.
The plug and play installation ensures that the camera is connected to your 301 system in a flash. Excellent for indoor and outdoor use, the camera features a weather-resistant aluminum housing to protect it from harsh weather conditions. The attached sunshield protects the camera from glare from the sun and other bright light.
This camera is exclusive for use with the Defender PX301 Wireless System
Not for use in direct exposure to water, rain or snow. Although the camera is water resistant it is not waterproof
- Camera records only when motion is detected, saving your SD memory space
- LEDs activate automatically when it gets dark and deactivate during the day to save energy
- Strong signals passing between the camera and receiver allow wireless monitoring up to 450' away
- 18 IR LEDs allow the camera to see up to 40' away in low light
- IP56-rating allows the camera to withstand severe weather conditions
- 4 theft deterrent stickers alert vandals or intruders against unauthorized access
- Plug & play installation ensures quick setup
- Attached sunshield prevents glare from bright objects