The Defender Covert Alarm Clock DVR with Built-in Color Pinhole Spy Camera is a discreet security system hidden in a LCD alarm clock. When placed on any desk or cabinet, the Covert Alarm Clock DVR allows you to record high-quality 640 x 480 resolution videos at 12 fps and 320 x 240 resolution videos at 30 fps. Besides discreetly monitoring activities, this clock will even wake you up when you set an alarm.
The DVR can be programmed to record footage at specified times when you’re not at your desk or only when motion is detected. A combination of both these recording modes can be used, so you're aware what's going on at your home/business.
This device saves footage directly on to an SD card, and you can either set it to stop recording when the SD card is full or to overwrite older footage. The recorded videos can be transferred from the SD card on to a computer for back up and later viewing. With MPEG-4 compression, your video files’ size is smaller, so hours of footage can be stored on the SD card, without any compromise on the quality.
You can watch live feed or review previously recorded footage on a larger screen by directly connecting this covert device to a television or monitor via the RCA connection.
- Fully functional alarm clock with a built-in camera to covertly monitor your home or business
- 1/6" color CMOS sensor captures high-quality videos in 640 x 480 resolution at up to 12 fps and 320 x 240 at 30 fps
- Minimum illumination of 2 lux
- Selectable recording quality to obtain desired resolution at different times
- Auto white balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Motion-activated recording with motion masking to block areas with constant movement and record only what's important
- 3 recording modes include manual, schedule and motion detection
- SD card slot for easy backup and storage of recorded footage
- Smaller-sized MPEG-4 videos save on storage space
- Easy connection to a TV or monitor with a 1-channel RCA composite cable to view live or previously recorded footage
- Supports NTSC and PAL video formats
- Midnight black housing