The Strand Lighting PL1RC01-CAN01 PL1 LED Luminaire with Canopy Mount (White) is a light source that allows full control of the beam color composition irrespective of intensity. It is a lighting instrument that extends the creative possibilities with light while significantly reducing the impact of our activities on the environment. PL1 LED Luminaire delivers crisp white light and vibrant colors free from UV and IR at an optimum intensity. The control functions deliver maximum power settings, life hour records, and the ability to integrate with control systems to manage light exposure. This lighting solution is ideal to meet the everyday challenges of illuminating museums, art galleries, and stages.
The PL1 LED Luminaire has an on-board LCD menu system for luminaire setup, control, and addressing. The menu system is extremely user-friendly and offers all configuration options with a few button presses.
Climbing ladders is not an option for applications with displays that often block access to luminaries. The PL1 luminaire allows remote control of intensity, preset color temperatures, or full color mixing from the floor via an IR remote (sold separately).
The DMX512 interface offers the flexibility of remote lighting control with a simple user interface from either touch screens or button and fader stations (sold separately).
PL1's powerful LED engine offers good performance and longevity. Under normal operating conditions, the LED engine has a life expectancy of more than 50,000 hours.
Note: Under worst case operating conditions with the luminaire set to continuous full output, it is possible that a small percentage of LED's may require replacement sooner.
- Homogeneous beam, free of multi colored shadows
- Fully tunable high output RGBW LED light engine that supports color temperatures from 3000 to 5600K and full color mixing with a maximum output similar to that of a 70 W metal halide powered luminaire
- High CRI is maintained even at very low light levels (>50 lux) as the integral dimmer (0 to 100%) reduces intensity with minimal color shift maintaining the selected color balance
- Quick selection of Warm White, Cool White, and Daylight color presets simplifies matching existing light sources
- Mask the light to illuminate only what you want to be seen
- True white soft edge beam adjustable from 14 to 50°, which can be shaped using the barn door accessory (sold separately)
- Defined maximum energy consumption with power presets: from 30 W to full power
- LED light engine comprises a single chip with RGBW LEDs
- No ultra-violet (wavelengths of <400 nm) for UV A, B, or C or the IR spectrum (wavelengths of >775 nm) are emitted
- Electronic power supply; ETL / cETL approved and CE marked