The ExtremeStor-Ultra for Black Magic UltraScope from Globalstor is a window based 2U rack mount workstation. It features Intel Core i3 CPU for an uncompromised performance. With 6GB of RAM and a Windows 7 64-bit Operating System, the ExtremeStor-Ultra functions as a dedicated SDI monitoring scope that can be used as a standalone device or in conjunction with Globalstor’s ExtremeStor-DI.
The ExtremeStor-Ultra is specifically designed to work in conjunction with Blackmagic Design’s Ultrascope. The system offers users a professional alternative to using a conventional desktop workstation. Due to its small form factor and ability to be rack mounted, it can be easily integrated into the existing infrastructure of a post-production company and/or broadcast environment. The video output of the system can also be distributed through traditional SDI routing to any SDI monitor in a facility.
- Extreme Performance
- The ExtremeStor Ultra coupled with Blackmagic's UltraScope is engineering accurate and includes 3Gb/s SDI and 3Gb/s optical fiber SDI. ExtremeStor Ultra auto detects SD, HD, and 3Gb/s SDI inputs.
- Extreme Sensibility
- The ExtremeStor Ultra includes features you need when editing or color correcting, and combines it with an elegant user interface that looks great when added to your studio.
- Parade Display
- When color correcting video, the real-time RGB parade waveform view allows you to instantly see the changes in color.
- Vectorscope Display
- Allows you to check the white balance when correcting color.
- Audio View
- Enables you to keep a track of audio levels and use the built-in phase scope to check for out-of- phase audio conditions and audio clipping.