The 16TB G-Speed eS Hard Drive Array from G-Technology contains four bays each featuring hot swappable technology making it easy to swap out a drive without shutting down your system. This compact aluminum enclosure contains two "smart" cooling fans ensuring the drives stay cool. Each slot on the enclosure it capable of handling drives of up to 16TB making for a total enclosure capacity of up to 48TB.
This enclosure supports a variety of RAID configurations including RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, or it can be used as JBOD. The varying RAID configurations provide you with the option to choose the performance or your hard drives. RAID 0 provides optimal performance with no redundancy, while RAID 10 provides maximum redundancy at the expense of performance. Each 3.5" 3Gbit SATA drive hot swappable drive and contains a rotational speed of 7200RPMs, as well as a 32MB cache.
- High-speed RAID designed specifically for professional content creation applications
- Whisper quiet aluminum enclosure features four hot-swappable drives and 3Gbit eSATA connectivity
- Supports multi-stream SD, ProRes 422 and uncompressed HD workflows when used with G-Tech RAID controller
- 4-port, G-Tech PCIe x4 RAID controller supports RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD (sold separately)
- Four hot-swappable Enterprise-class 7200 RPM, 3.5" 3Gbit SATA drives each with up to 32MB cache
- Storage capacities up to 16TB per unit - scalable to 48TB
- Web-based configuration and management
- Auto-rebuild and email notification
- "Smart" cooling fans ensures reliable operation and data integrity
- Unique industrial design, compact all aluminum enclosure
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible