The 16TB G-Speed eS Pro Hard Drive Array from G-Technology contains four bays each featuring hot swappable technology making it easy to swap out a drive without shutting down your system. This compact aluminum enclosure contains two "smart" cooling fans, ensuring the drives stay cool. Each slot on the enclosure it capable of handling drives of up to 6TB making for a total enclosure capacity of up to 24TB.
This enclosure supports a variety of RAID configurations including RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, or it can be used as a JBOD. The varying RAID configurations provide you with the option to choose the performance or your hard drives. RAID 0 provides optimal performance with no redundancy, while RAID 10 provides maximum redundancy at the expense of performance. Each 3.5" 3Gbit SATA drive hot swappable drive and contains a rotational speed of 7200RPMs, as well as a 32MB cache.
- High-speed RAID designed specifically for professional content creation application
- Whisper quiet aluminum enclosure features four hot-swappable drives and 12Gbit mini-SAS connectivity
- Two 16TB G-Speed eS Pro units with ATTO R680 RAID controller reach over 1000MB/sec performance
- Supports multi-stream SD, ProRes 422, uncompressed HD & 2K DPX workflows when used with ATTO R680
- Four hot-swappable Enterprise-class 7200 RPM, 3.5" 3Gbit SATA drives each with up to 32MB cache
- Storage capacities up to 16TB per unit - scalable to 24TB
- "Smart" cooling fans ensure quiet, reliable operation and data integrity
- Unique industrial design, compact all aluminum enclosure
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible