The imageCLASS D1320 Network Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer from Canon prints at up to 35 ppm simplex and 17 ppm duplex. The D1320 features a large 500-sheet input tray as well as a 50-sheet multipurpose tray. Easily execute large print or copy runs without having to stop to reload the tray. The multipurpose tray allows you to keep a 2nd commonly used paper type in the printer at all times for easier media handling.
The color scanner's large 8.5 x 14" scan glass means that you can scan legal size documents without having to use the ADF or stitch 2 images together. The 50-sheet duplex ADF lets you scan and copy 2-sided documents in 1 easy step. The 5-line LCD and easy-to-use menus provide options such as copying a 1-sided document to a 2-sided document, copying a 2-sided document to a 1-sided document, and copying multiple pages (or sides) onto 1 page. Easily scan color documents to your computer to reduce paper clutter and create a paperless office. In addition to scanning to a computer, the D1320 has a front-facing USB port which allows you to scan to and print from a USB memory device right from the printer itself.
In addition to a standard USB connection, the printer features Ethernet connectivity, so the printer can be shared over a network. Save resources and conserve space by sharing 1 printer with an entire workgroup. Thanks to the D1320's security features, your data remains secure even as you send it to and from your computer.
- Key Features
- Copy and Print at the same speed of up to 35 ppm
- Duplex Versatility - two-sided copying, scanning and printing
- 500-sheet front-loading cassette plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray
- Add an optional 500-sheet cassette as your needs grow
- Legal-size platen glass and 50-sheet multipurpose tray handle variety of paper sizes and stock
- User-friendly 5-line LCD for easy navigation
- Efficient energy saver mode; approximately 2.3W of energy used
- Password-protected Department ID Management to monitor and control device usage
- Single Cartridge System for easy supplies replenishment
- Keeping up the Pace: As life becomes more hectic, you need a machine that can keep up. With a warm-up time of approximately 17 seconds from power on and a first copy time of approximately 8 seconds, waiting around for prints is a thing of the past. When copying or printing larger jobs, your documents will print at up to 35 pages-per-minute
- Limit Your Interruptions: Frequent changing of paper and cartridges can give you less time to concentrate on what's really important. The large paper supply (including the optional additional 500- sheet paper cassette) accommodates a variety of sizes and types of paper up to 1,050 sheets. The D1300 Series uses the Canon Single Cartridge System, which means you need to replace only one consumable. It provides high quality black and white output that yields approximately 5,000 pages based on ISO/IEC standards
- Environmentally Conscious: Reduce your power consumption with Canon's efficient Energy Saving Mode. The D1300 Series use just 2.3 watts of energy during Energy Saving Mode and meets Energy Star Guidelines, helping you save money on energy costs
- Generation Green: The D1300 Series is part of Canon's Generation Green Program which highlights the company's commitment to sustainability
- Enhanced Features: Easily create copies of your identification cards or other small documents like passports to keep for your records on a one-sided document. This feature instructs you as to how to place your card, and then aligns and prints automatically onto one page