The TCX-12 Passive 2-Way Loudspeaker from Turbosound is a 2-way passive loudspeaker that offers pro-quality audio for sound reinforcement. The speaker has a 12" (304.8 mm) woofer and a 1" (25.4 mm) high frequency compression driver to provide crisp, natural audio with a wide frequency response. The speaker has a 300W continuous (600 program) power handling capability to provide a strong, distortion-free performance.
The plywood cabinet can be placed vertically or horizontally for terrific versatility, and it has a standard pole socket for creating stacks or mounting on top of a subwoofer. A pair of NL4 Speakon connectors allow you to connect to virtually any professional sound system. The steel grille protects the driver elements and provides a sleek look. Integrated carrying handles provide convenient transportation.
- The TCX-12 is a passive two-way loudspeaker consisting of a 12" (304.8 mm) low frequency driver and a 1" (25.4 mm) high frequency compression driver on a Converging Elliptical Waveguide in a trapezoidal enclosure
- When permanently installed, the cabinet presents a discreet appearance with no visible side handles. When used in portable applications, the pole mount blanking plug can be removed for use with speaker stands and poles, and a single carrying handle is provided for transportation
- The TCX-12 features a wide dispersion Converging Elliptical Waveguide, which generates a smooth wavefront while giving excellent pattern control. The waveguide can be rotated through 90° in order to swap the horizontal and vertical dispersion patterns
- The cabinet includes internal threaded rigging points for use with eyebolts, wall and ceiling brackets and OmniMount brackets
- It is finished as standard in black textured paint (or optional white), and the rear panel provides two Speakon NL4 connectors wired in parallel with a 4-way barrier strip connector
- When used with optional Turbosound Loudspeaker Management Systems, TCX loudspeakers can be controlled and monitored over a BVNet network using TurboDrive control software