The TCX-18B Bandpass Subwoofer from Turbosound consists of an 18" (45.7 cm) low frequency driver in a bandpass enclosure designed for extended low frequency response.
Constructed from 0.6" (15mm) birch plywood, the cabinet is available in black and includes internal rigging points that allow it to be suspended in permanent installations using M10 eyebolts. A top-mounted pole socket is provided to allow two-way cabinets to be mounted at the correct height above the subwoofer.
The rear connector panel provides two Speakon NL4 connectors for input and loop-out functions, wired in parallel with a 4-way barrier strip connector.
- The TCX-18B is a compact sub-bass loudspeaker consisting of a 18" (45.7 cm) low frequency driver in a bandpass- loaded enclosure designed for extended low frequency response
- A rear panel provides two Speakon NL4 connectors wired in parallel with a 4-way barrier strip connector
- The cabinet is finished as standard in black textured paint (or optional white), and includes internal threaded rigging points that allow it to be suspended in permanent installations using M10 eyebolts
- For portable use the pole mount socket allows TCX series two-way loudspeakers to be mounted on a straight speaker pole above the subwoofer
- When used with optional Turbosound Loudspeaker Management Systems, TCX loudspeakers can be controlled and monitored over a BVNet network using TurboDrive control software