The Strand Lighting Aureol BeamSpot Luminaire with Flying Lead (Black) is a specialist lighting tool designed for display and commercial lighting applications. When used with the well-known and easily available MR 16 range of 12 V lamps (to be purchased separately), the unit provides good light control and features. Display luminaires ship with a 36" (914.4 mm) flying lead / tail with bare end and also includes a color coordinated half coupler, standard unistrut channel nut, and bolt assembly for pipe or unistrut mounting.
- Hinged body that opens for easy re-lamping, accessory mounting, and filter installation
- Made from aluminum pressure die casting and injection molded plastic, the unit has no exposed screws or sharp edges
- All the wiring is inside the yoke and body
- Glare control - lamp mounting position set to minimize glare
- Positive pan and tilt adjustment with screw lock off
- Integrated accessory and 2 filter mounting slots - to carry 2" (50.8mm) round or square color filter, one of which can be up to 0.18" (4.45mm)thick; diffuser or honeycomb grill as well as anti glare snoot; barndoor or BeamShaper lens tube
- Compatible with forward phase control (leading edge) dimmers