The Strand Lighting Acclaim Axial MKII Zoomspot 24-44° (115-240VAC) by Philips Selecon is a 575-600W compact cool-beam ellipsoidal fixture with precise beam control suitable for front stage lighting from auditorium positions or for gobo projection.
It features simple-to-use lamp alignment, an automatic power disconnect (for safety) when the lamp module is removed, and a slot for an iris or a rotating gobo holder. Hot mirror technology reduces the heat in the beam to protect gobos and color filters.
With a useful throw distance of 7.0 - 56' (2.1 - 17 m) and precise optics for excellent pattern projection, the Acclaim Axial Zoomspot gives you a versatile ellipsoidal with great performance for small to mid-range stages and studios.
For full specs on the accessory included with this product please click on the link below:
- Cool beam ellipsoidal.
- 24 to 44° beam angle.
- Simple-to-use lamp alignment maximizes light output and beam quality.
- Interchangeable lens tray between Medium and Wide versions, no tools required.
- Hot mirror technology reduces the heat in the beam to protect gobos and color filter.
- Slot provided for iris or rotatable (35°) pattern holder.
- Adjustable beam Peak-Flat setting using central planetary gear.
- Automatic disconnection of power on removal of lamp module.
- Slot provided for iris or rotatable (35°) gobo holder.
- Cranked yoke with adjustable balance point.
- "Swing-down" doors for easy access to lens cleaning.
- Heat is managed out of the fixture through a combination of controlled infrared reflections, heat sinks, in-beam filter and engineered air flow. Heat sensitive components such as the lamp socket and cabling are protected minimizing maintenance costs.
- Constructed of pressure die-castings and aluminum extrusion.
- Fully compliant to CE standards.