The ACTi KCM-3311 3.6x Zoom 4 MP IP Day/Night Dome Camera with P-Iris & ExDR provides excellent color sensitivity and high-quality images for both day and night applications. Offering resolutions up to 2032 x 1920, the camera provides clear and crisp images at 8 fps, thanks to the 1/3.2" Progressive Scan CMOS sensor. The included P-Iris (Precise Iris) lens automatically adjusts incoming light levels at all times, thus providing detailed imagery with optimal sharpness and applicable depth of field.
Along with MPEG-4 SP and MJPEG formats, this camera supports H.264 compression technology that provides small-sized files and uses less network bandwidth. With a mechanical IR cut filter, the camera assures good color rendition in up to 0.1 lux illumination at f/1.4 and monochrome visuals in up to 0.05 lux illumination at f/1.4.
The PoE Box Camera gives you the freedom of defining up to 4 regions of interest within the full image. Further, these regions can be treated as independent streaming channels and can be scheduled individually for recording by an NVR. For example, only the entrance within the camera’s view can be continuously recorded while the other 3 areas will only be streamed live. This will not only help in optimum utilization of bandwidth but also provide a cost-effective monitoring solution.
The Motion Detection feature triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display. Privacy masking function (4 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons. The Power over Ethernet feature (PoE) transfers both power and data over a single Ethernet network cable, eliminating the need to install the camera near a power supply.
- 1/3.2" progressive scan CMOS image sensor delivers clear images at a resolution up to 2032 x 1920 at 8 fps (1422 TVL)
- Built-in f/3.3 to 12mm P-Iris zoom lens
- 3.6x optical zoom
- Day and night function with mechanical IR cut filter
- Minimum illumination 0.1 lux at f/1.4 (color) and 0.05 lux at f/1.4 (B&W) for low light surveillance
- Selectable H.264, MPEG-4 SP, and MJPEG compressions with dual streaming
- Up to 4 cropped regions as independent channels
- 2D+3D Digital noise reduction to improve picture clarity while enabling DVRs to improve disk storage utilization
- ExDR (Extended Dynamic Range) for unparalleled visibility in high-contrast environments and provides video quality close to the capabilities of the human eye
- Video motion detection feature triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- Privacy masking function (4 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons
- Power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets