The Photosmart 5520 Wireless Color e-All-In-One Inkjet Printer from HP prints 11 pages/minute in black and 8 pages/minute in color (ISO standard). The printer's 1200dpi optical resolution and provides high quality prints with sharp detail right at home. Thanks to the printer's individual ink cartridges, and the availability of high capacity cartridges, the cost per page remains low, even when printing color photos. Additionally, the printer features automatic duplex printing so you can cut your paper consumption by up to 50%. The printer can handle page sizes up to 8.5 x 14" (legal) and can print borderless photos as large as 8.5 x 11". The printer is compatible with a wide range of media including photo paper, envelopes, card stock, and transparencies.
The Photosmart 5520 makes it easy to print from anywhere. Besides a standard USB connection the printer features Wi-Fi compatibility, allowing you to print from anywhere on your wireless network. Save your resources and conserve space by switching your home to 1 central printer you can connect to from any computer in the house. Worried about unauthorized usage? The printer comes with built-in security options to keep out unwanted users.
The Photosmart 5520 includes HP ePrint. Print any file or document on your computer by emailing a file to your computer. When you set up the printer, a unique email address is assigned to your printer. Any time you want to print a file, simply email it to your printer's dedicated email address and it will be waiting for you in the printer's output tray. In addition to Wi-Fi and ePrint connectivity, the printer is compatible with Apple's AirPrint. Print wirelessly from Apple notebooks as well as from an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Finally, you can use the printer's memory card slots to print photos from your SD card, Memory Stick, or MMC card.
The Photosmart 5520 features a flatbed scanner with a 1200dpi resolution. The scanner's simple interface makes it easy to scan photos and documents up to 8.5 x 11" (letter) in both black and white and color. Using the provided software, you can save the scanned image in file formats such as JPEG, TIFF, Bitmap, and PDF. In addition to scanning to a computer, you can scan directly to a memory card or email address for PC-free operation. The Photosmart can also function as a standalone copier, allowing you to make up to 50 color or black and white copies at a time. You can also use the Photosmart's 2.0" LCD screen to adjust the size and intensity of your copies.
Print Wirelessly & Stay Connected On The Go
- HP ePrint - now you can print from virtually anywhere
- Easily print and share, using built-in wireless,2 and connect quickly with HP Auto Wireless Connect
- Download free apps from HP and partners to wirelessly print directly from a smartphone
- Automatically print and copy on both sides of a single page
Take Projects From Start To Finish Without A PC
- Access a library of free apps using the 2.65" (6.74cm) color touchscreen
- Scan photos and everyday documents to email16-without a PC
- Use your memory card to print photos directly. Save images to a card without using a PC
- Make the most of fun and useful templates for calendars, games, and more, using HP Quick Forms
Balance Affordable Printing & Brilliant Quality
- Print affordably, using individual inks, and save more with high-capacity cartridges for frequent printing
- Create lab-quality, water-resistant photos without borders, as well as archive-quality documents
- Print, scan, copy, and connect to the Web. Produce borderless lab-quality photos and everyday documents
- Use Original HP print cartridges for quality, reliability, and rewards
Easily Save Paper & Energy
- Save energy using an e-all-in-one that's Energy Star qualified
- Consume up to 50% less paper using automatic two-sided printing and copying
- Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners