The MFC-8910DW Wireless Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer from Brother features a fast 42 ppm print speed (single-sided) and up to 1200 dpi. The printer features automatic duplex printing, making it easy to reduce your paper consumption by up to 50%. The unit can handle paper sizes up to 8.5x14" (legal size) and features a large 250-sheet input tray so you can print longer without having to reload. Additionally, the multipurpose tray can handle heavier media such as card stock and labels and provides the option to keep a 2nd, commonly used media type in the printer for easy swapping.
In addition to a USB connection, the MFC-8910DW features both wired Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity. Easily share the unit with everyone on your network while still protecting your proprietary data thanks to the unit's built-in security features. Additionally, the MFC-8910DW is compatible with Brother's iPrint&Scan mobile app, available for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, and Windows Phone 7 devices. The app lets you print to and scan from your printer right from your mobile device, regardless of where you are. The unit's legal-size glass provides the flexibility of scanning and copying legal documents without having to use the ADF. The unit's auto duplex ADF makes it easy to scan large 2-sided documents in 1 step. Easily create a paperless office by digitizing your files. Use the included OCR software to convert your scanned documents into searchable/editable text. The scanner's 1200 dpi (optical) provides high quality color and grayscale scans. In addition to scanning to the computer, the MFC-8910DW's network connectivity allows for scanning to a mobile device via Brother's iPrint&Scan app (Apple/Android/Windows Phone), an email address, an FTP server, USB device, network folder or email server.
The embedded fax modem provides sending and receiving capabilities both from the unit itself and via a PC. Easily send multi-page and 2-sided documents in 1 step with the ADF. Additionally, the machine provides a wide range of fax options including auto redial, fax forwarding and broadcasting. Even if the machine is out of paper, the dedicated memory stores up to 500 pages so you don't miss any important faxes.
The MFC-8910DW lets you copy legal sized documents right from the scan glass. The duplex ADF provides the ability to copy 2-sided multipage documents in 1 easy step. In addition to basic copying, use the menus for options such as 2-in-1 and 4-in-1 copying, reduction and enlargement and ID Copy which provides a simple way to copy 2 sides of an ID card onto 1 page.
- MFC-8910DW: the MFC-8910DW is an upgrade from the MFC-8710DW with the addition of automatic duplex copying, scanning, and faxing, as well as a faster print speed (42 pages/minute)
- Fast Printing & Copying: Produces professional black & white output at impressive print and copy speeds of up to 42 pages per minute
- Advanced Duplex Capability: Automatic two-sided printing helps save paper. Plus, single-pass, two-sided scanning/copying/faxing simultaneously scans both sides of the page
- Flexible Connectivity: Print, scan or PC fax over your wireless 802.11b/g/n or Ethernet network or connect locally via its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface
- Convenient mobile device printing: Print from your mobile device via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct
- Advanced Scanning Capabilities: Supports a variety of "scan to" functions including: email, file, image, OCR, FTP, USB, Network (CIFS) and email Server
- Flexible Paper Handling: The MFC-8910DW features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity tray for letter or legal-size paper, plus a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. An optional 500-sheet capacity paper tray‡ is available for additional capacity
- Cost-Efficient Performance: A high-yield 8,000-page‡ toner cartridge is available to help lower your operating costs
- Legal-Size Document Glass: Easily copy or color scan bound materials or up to legal-size documents
- 50-Page Capacity Auto Document Feeder: Use for unattended copying, faxing or scanning of multi-page documents (up to legal size)
- Convenient Walk-Up Printing & Scanning: A USB Direct Interface is located on the front of the machine for printing files from or scanning files to your USB flash memory drive
- Advanced Security Features: This monochrome laser all-in-one provides a wide-range of security features including: secure print, Secure Function Lock, Enterprise Security (802.1x) and more