The 320 GB Barracuda 3.5” SATA Internal Hard Drive (7200 rpm) from Seagate offers high reliability and performance which makes it ideal for use in desktop computers, all-in-one PCs, creating PC-based gaming systems, implementing a desktop RAID, outfitting direct attached external storage devices and building network attached storage devices. It features a SATA 6 Gbps interface, 7200 rpm rotational speed and a 16 MB cache. In addition, the hard drive offers < 11 ms random read seek time.
The DiscWizard software allows you to copy data from the old hard drive to the new one and it supports installation of the operating system to the new drive. Furthermore, the DiscWizard can be used to format and partition a new drive for additional storage.
The Barracuda drive also features SmartAlign technology. It provides a simple, transparent migration to Advanced Format 4K sectors. In addition, the drive is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux-based systems.
- 320 GB Barracuda drive features 7200 rpm spin speed performance
- This internal drive provides consistent quality and performance - enhancing innovations and features like native command queuing and perpendicular recording
- The drive has advanced power modes to save more energy while in idle states - without sacrificing performance
- SATA 6 Gbps interface optimizes burst performance
- Barracuda drives have low power consumption and are produced using a sophisticated manufacturing process with a focus on environmental stewardship
- This drive complies with the RoHS directive on hazardous materials and voluntarily restrict halogen compounds
- The Barracuda drive also features SmartAlign technology. It provides a simple, transparent migration to Advanced Format 4K sectors