This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The iTelligent iPhone 4/4S Case & Adapter in coyote tan clear digital camo from US Night Vision includes an adapter that allows the included iPhone 4/4S bumper case to be fitted to an AN/PVS-7, AN/PVS-14, AN-PVS-15 or FLIR Recon M24 Thermal Imager. Also included is a 3M carbon fiber back and natural view screen protector to protect and dampen the phone. Plus, its matte non-reflective finish makes it ideal for use at night. A second ring is included (360-degree clocking adapter) that allows you to orient the iPhone to portrait or landscape mode and tighten it.
The adapter is hardcoat anodized in Teflon for strength and durability. It fits onto the case while using it with optics, and can also be removed in order to use the case on its own. In addition to its compatibility out of the box, separately sold adapters are available for a wide range of NVDs and optics. Additionally, NVDs with non-removable eyecup retainers require the separately sold USIPAR714 adapter.
Please note! The Export of this product without proper licensing is strictly prohibited and falls under ITAR per title 22, CFR, parts 120-130. Please contact US Night Vision Export Dept. to receive further information on how to obtain proper licensing from the U.S. Department of State.
- Protective bumper case fits an iPhone 4/4S
- Adapter allows the iPhone's built-in camera to interface with AN/PVS-7, AN/PVS-14, AN-PVS-15 or FLIR Recon M24 Thermal Imager
- 3M carbon fiber back and natural view screen protector offer added protection and dampening- matte non-reflective finish is ideal for use at night
- Additional ring allows you to orient the optic in portrait or landscape mode and tighten it
- Adapter is hardcoat anodized in Teflon for strength and durability
- Simply detach adapter to use the case for everyday protection