The Dynaudio DBM50 Angled 2-Way Active Monitor Speaker is aimed at professional producers, remixers, DJs, recording artists and other applications where high quality monitoring is necessary. The compact size of the DBM50 allows it to be placed on a low computer desk or workstation, and the cabinet's angled design fires audio upward, creating an ear-level sweet spot without mounting onto monitor stands or high shelving. The 2-way active system features 2 x 50W amplifiers that drive a 7.5" woofer and 1" high frequency driver.
The exceptionally wide frequency response of 46Hz to 21kHz delivers rich high-end and low sub-bass frequencies that deliver pristine detail and accurate monitoring of all genres. There are XLR balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs, and a remote input for remote level control with an optional TC Electronics Level Pilot or optional Dynaudio level remote.
Also located on the rear panel are High, Mid and Low frequency room filter switches that adjust frequencies to room acoustics, subwoofers, and reflections that occur while mounted on desktops. The cabinet features a durable construction, sleek profile and equally matching sound that is sure to be your workhorse in recording and mixing.
- Front baffel tilt for perfect desktop placement
- Smooth HF waveguide secures optimal near field sweet-spot
- Handcrafted drivers, legendary Dynaudio craftsmanship
- Perfect tracking volume tabletop remote control (optional)
- Impressive sound pressure level handling at 117dB
- A 1" high resolution soft dome tweeter delivers pristine high-frequencies
- The extended excursion woofer measures 7.5"
- Two channel 50 watt RMS power amplifier
- Ultra wide frequency response of 46Hz to 21kHz for maximum detail and sub-bass response
- HF, MF and LF room filtering
- HP filtering for optimal subwoofer adaption
- Auto standby mode
- XLR balanced and single ended RCA input connectivity