The 2-position PAGlink PL16 Charger from PAG is a location charger for the PAGlink V-Mount Li-ion Batteries. Up to 16 PAGlink batteries can be charged simultaneously (8 per channel). PAGlink batteries communicate their charge status to the charger and enable it to fully charge all of the batteries fast and efficiently.
At the end of a shoot, you can simply link your batteries and connect them to the charger. The next day, they will be fully charged and ready to go. The process is managed automatically by the PAGlink batteries’ high-speed serial network and Intelligent Parallel Charging software.
During charging, the percentage charge status of each PAGlink battery is indicated on its individual display. The PL96T battery’s numeric display can be inverted, for legibility, with a single button press, and reverts automatically after removal from the charger. The stages of the charging process for each channel are clearly indicated on the charger’s large backlit LCD screen. The most discharged batteries are given a higher charge priority. Fully charged batteries will stop accepting charge automatically.
With the use of this charger, there are no more power concerns when using high-current camera set-ups, and no need to get up in the night to swap batteries on the charger.
This high-power PL16 charger is capable of supplying 6A at 16.8V (approximately 100W). It is robust, ultra-compact, quiet, and cool-running. A recovery feature is included to recover Li-ion batteries if their cut-out has been tripped. The PL16 Charger can be used to power your camera from any AC supply worldwide, using the charger’s built-in 100W camera power supply, which has an XLR4 output.
- Fast, efficient, linked charging
- Lightweight, rugged, compact, and quiet
- Two V-Mount connectors
- Features PAG iPC Intelligent Parallel Charging software
- Simultaneously charges up to 16 PAGlink batteries (8 per channel)
- Simultaneously charges the PAG and Sony Li-ion batteries (1 per channel)
- Sequentially charges the previous generation of PAG Li-ion batteries, as well as PAG & Sony Ni-MH batteries (1 per channel)
- High-powered 100W output (6A at 16.8V)
- Fast charges 4 fully discharged PL96e batteries in 6 hours
- Accepts firmware upgrades via the battery connectors
- The batteries with the lowest charge are given priority
- The charge status of each battery is shown on its individual capacity indicator so that you know which batteries are ready to use
- Incorporates 100W camera power supply with an XLR4 output