The Bosch VDN-276-20 Indoor Dome Camera (NTSC) provides excellent color sensitivity and high-quality images for both day and night applications. With its blend of high-end features and stylish design, the dome camera is ideal for locations where discreet surveillance is required. Thanks to its high-performance 960H (1/3") CCD image sensor, the camera records high-quality images at resolutions of up to 650 TVL. Its 2.8 to 10.5mm lens lets you adjust the camera's view, allowing you to enjoy both wide-angle and close-up views.
Depending on the ambient lighting, the indoor camera automatically switches from color during the daytime to B&W at night. With the Digital Extended Dynamic Range feature, the camera properly exposes scenes containing a mix of bright and dark regions, thus enabling you to identify details of objects in a high-contrast environment. In addition, the Digital Noise Reduction function digitally corrects video noise to improve picture clarity.
The camera also triggers an alarm in case any movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display. You can also protect the privacy of people in the surveillance area by masking up to 4 programmable zones. Additionally, you can easily install the dome camera as well as adjust it via its 3 axes to cover a wider monitoring area.
- Compact and stylish surveillance unit for discreet surveillance
- High performance 960H (1/3") CCD provides a resolution of 650 TVL
- 2.8 to 10.5mm lens
- Minimum illumination of 0.12 lux (color) and 0.07 lux (B&W) for low-light surveillance
- Day/night switching helps camera capture images in low-light conditions as well in bright light
- Digital Extended Dynamic Range feature for visibility in high-contrast environments
- Digital Noise Reduction minimizes unwanted background noise that commonly occurs in low-light conditions for clearer night time images
- Backlight Compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Motion detection (4 programmable zones) triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- Privacy masking function (4 programmable zones) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons