The mustard 2 Sues Shoulder Bag from Kelly Moore Bags is a water-resistant bag made for a wide variety of purposes. It doesn't look like your traditional camera shoulder bag but it sure holds it's weight in gear. And, even if you aren't a photographer, it can be used a general purpose, over-the-shoulder tote or messenger bag.
For photographic purposes, it can hold your DSLR with up to a 10" lens attached, flash plus an extra small lens. As a general purpose shoulder bag, you might even use it as a diaper bag. A separate removable iPad divider provides a safe haven for your computer keeping it from scratching against other gear. The bag is made from water-resistant materials and provided with extra padding on the exterior walls and bottom.
Accessories can be stored in any of the six various sized pockets. The front has four pockets-two 5 x 6" zippered and two 5.5 x 5.5" with magnetic snaps. The back has a 9.5 x 5.5 zippered pocket as well as a very handy and clever wallet that is designed to hold up to 10 credit cards and up to 12 CF memory cards.
The 2 Sues is carried by its removable shoulder strap with a 10" clearance between the bag and your shoulder. Or, it also comes with a removable, cross-body messenger-style strap adjustable up to 56". The bag comes with antique brass hardware to give the bag an extra touch of class. At only 2.75 lb, this is a lightweight bag offering many options for use. It's backed by Kelly Moore's one-year warranty.
- Two padded, removable, adjustable dividers
- One padded, removable, adjustable iPad divider
- One removable shoulder strap (10"/25.4 cm height)
- One removable long messenger strap (up to 56"/1.4 m)
- Includes antique brass hardware
Front zipper pockets:
Two - 5.0 x 6.0" (12.7 x 15.2 cm)
Magnetic snap pockets:
Two - 5.5 x 5.5" (14.0 x 14.0 cm)
One zipper - 9.5 x 5.5" (24.1 x 14.0 cm)
One - 7.0 x 8.0" (17.8 x 20.3 cm) wallet for 10 credit cards and 12 CF memory cards
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 32.5" (82.6 cm)