The Strand SPX 26° Ellipsoidal Light (115-240VAC) by Philips Selecon joins the efficiency of ERS technology with the latest developments in compact filament lamps to produce a high-performance fixture with precise beam control. The 36° beam is capable of covering large areas of the stage or background at short throw distances. Control and shaping of the beam using shutter masks makes this light an excellent image pattern projector.
Its useful throw distances of 15 to 60' make the SPX a versatile lighting tool for multi-purpose venues and repertory theaters. Convenience features include cool-touch lens barrel, rear handle and yoke and a safety micro-switch for relamping. Bulb and electrical plug are not included.
For complete specs on select items included in this kit please click on the links below:
- Up to 27% more efficient than current industry benchmark units.
- 26° Optical system
- All lens tubes interchangeable and can be ordered separately.
- Designed to manage the power and heat from high output tungsten halogen 750W 115V (800W 230-240V) sources.
- More light and high contrast pattern projections - fully adjustable beam distribution from peak (3:1) to flat (2:1) using intuitive adjustment solution.
- Precise positioning with rigid molded yoke, shutter clamp lock, and reference scales on tilt, lens and lens tube angle settings.
- Compartmental heat management system exhausts the heat away from the critical lamp socket and cabling to minimize heat damage.
- Minimal light spill with enclosed front color frame / accessory holder
- Dual accessory slots for simultaneous use of B size gate patterns, rotators and irises.
- 360° barrel rotation.
- Mains isolation via micro-switch for maximum safety while re-lamping.
- Ease of maintenance - full access to all lens surfaces for cleaning.