The Bosch NBC-265-W 720p Wireless IP Camera provides a complete, cost-effective network video surveillance solution, ideal for monitoring small offices and retail businesses. Featuring a 1/4” progressive scan CMOS sensor and a varifocal lens (2.8 to 12mm), this compact camera is capable of delivering high-quality HD imagery in 720p.
This HD camera has a built-in microphone that allows you to hear what’s happening in the surveillance area in addition to just viewing the footage. Since this network camera supports 2-way audio (full-duplex), you can communicate with the person at the camera location (speaker sold separately).
Multicast streaming with support for 1 MJPEG and 2 H.264 streams lets you to view the video feed at multiple locations over the network. Furthermore, these compression formats can be individually customized to offer more flexibility in terms of the quality of streaming.
Motion and tamper detection with trigger delays help prevent false alarms and save on valuable disk space. An SD/SDHC card slot offers a convenient option for local video storage and also eliminates the possibility of data loss due to network disconnection.
You can integrate this wireless camera with your network via a high-speed 802.11b/g connection. Compatible with the ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) standard, this network camera works smoothly with other surveillance devices for hassle-free upgrades in the future.
- 1/4" CMOS sensor
- Manually adjustable varifocal lens (2.8 to 12mm) for monitoring a wider surveillance area and focusing on targeted areas
- Manual Iris controls the aperture, so exposure is increased to produce clear images even in low-light areas
- HD progressive scan for capturing smooth and clear images, which do not cause eye strain while viewing
- Video resolution of 720p, 4CIF/D1, VGA, CIF, QVGA at up to 30 fps
- Minimum illumination of 0.3 lux
- Built-in microphone for recording audio along with video
- Supports 2-way audio (full-duplex) to communicate with visitors near the camera (speaker sold separately)
- H.264 BP (Baseline Profile), H.264 MP (Main Profile), and MJPEG video compressions
- Multi-unicast as well as multi-cast steaming allows multiple streams to be transmitted simultaneously
- Supports multiple recording modes include continuous, ring, and alarm / events / schedule recording
- 10 different configurable recording profiles for use during various times of the day
- Alarm-triggered recording can be set off by alarm input, motion, audio alarm, or video loss
- Tamper Detection - triggers an alarm in case of attempts of camera redirection, blocking, or defocusing or spray-painting
- Motion detection can be set to start recording when motion is detected in the sensor's field of view
- On-board SD/SDHC card slot for local storage
- Half / full duplex 802.11b/g wireless connection
- WPA and WPA2 encryption for data security