This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 3.5-10x44 Majestic MDX Riflescope from BSA Optics is a rugged lightweight hunting optic useful for short to mid-range targets in the field or at the range. The fully multicoated optics, 44mm objective, and wide zoom range make this model well-equipped to handle a variety of targeting applications in daylight and low light conditions.
This configuration of the Majestic MDX series scope features a generous four inch eye relief, low-profile windage/elevation adjustments, and easy focus eyepiece for a comfortable user-experience. BSA's patented BrightView optics transmit luminous high-contrast images across the entire zoom range. And an EZ Hunter reticle includes ballistic compensating holdover markers for optimized accuracy beyond the range of your rifle's zero.
- A wide field of view at 3.5x magnification, generous eye relief, and fully multicoated optics make this model well-equipped to help you tag your next buck. When the opportunity presents itself, zoom the scope to 10x power for precise crosshair placement on your target.
- BrightView Optical Coating
- Multiple coatings applied to all lens surfaces deliver maximum brightness, clarity, and abrasion resistance.
- Xtreme Climate Protection
- Waterproof and fogproof seals, along with shockproof construction ensure that this riflescope will withstand the rigor of harsh weather conditions and long treks into the wilderness.