This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 1.5-4.5x32 Boss Riflescope from BSA Optics is a rugged lightweight hunting optic useful for short to mid-range targets in the field or at the range. BSA's new Turkey Reticle is specially designed to assist turkey hunters in judging the distance to their target based on the known size of the animal. The multicoated optics, 32 mm objective, and variable power magnification make this model well-equipped to handle a variety of targeting applications in daylight and low light conditions.
This configuration of the Boss series scope features a generous four inch eye relief, low-profile locking windage/elevation turrets, and easy focus eyepiece for a comfortable user-experience. BrightView multicoated optics transmit luminous high-contrast images across the entire zoom range. An erector tube coil spring maintains weapon zero even following intense weapon recoil. The nitrogen filled housing and Xtreme Climate Protection technology provide a weather sealed and shockproof interior that is built to withstand driving rain and extreme humidity.
- A wide field of view at 1.5x magnification, generous eye relief, and multicoated optics make this model well-equipped to help you tag your next buck. When the opportunity presents itself, zoom the scope to 9.0x power for precise crosshair placement on your target.
- Turkey Reticle
- BSA's new Turkey Reticle is specially designed to assist turkey hunters in judging the distance to their target based on the known size of the animal. This reticle also features subtension markers for analyzing wind speed downrange.
- BrightView Optical Coating
- Multiple coatings applied to exposed lens surfaces deliver maximum brightness, clarity, and abrasion resistance.
- Xtreme Climate Protection
- Weather seals and shock-resistant construction ensure that this riflescope will withstand the rigor of harsh weather conditions and long treks into the wilderness.