The 2.5x20 Deer Hunter Riflescope from BSA Optics is a rugged compact hunting optic useful for short-range targets in the field or at the range. The multicoated optics, 20 mm objective, and fixed power magnification make this model well-equipped to handle specific near field targeting applications that require maximum situational awareness. The compact footprint and wide angle of view make this scope suitable for mounting on either a rifle or shotgun.
This configuration of the Deer Hunter series scope features a generous four inch eye relief, low-profile windage/elevation adjustments, and easy focus eyepiece for a comfortable user-experience. BSA's patented BrightView optics transmit luminous high-contrast images across the entire focus range. A nitrogen filled housing and Xtreme Climate Protection technology provide a weather sealed and shockproof housing that is built to withstand driving rain and extreme humidity.
- A wide field of view at 2.5x magnification, generous eye relief, and multicoated optics make this model well-equipped to help you tag your next buck. The compact design and near field optics are suited for mounting on either a rifle or shotgun.
- BrightView Optical Coating
- Multiple coatings applied to exposed lens surfaces deliver maximum brightness, clarity, and abrasion resistance.
- Xtreme Climate Protection
- Weather seals and shock-resistant construction ensure that this riflescope will withstand the rigor of harsh weather conditions and long treks into the wilderness.