The Speco Technologies D4WRS H.264 4-Channel Covert Digital Video Recorder (500GB) is housed in a covert wall-mount chassis for enhanced security and features built-in SMART protocol (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD) that ensures efficient administrator control operation. With no access to user controls, this DVR can be safely installed in remote locations.
It allows you to record CIF resolution videos from up to 4 cameras at 120 fps for high-quality imagery. Save on storage space with H.264 compression technology in this DVR, which also minimizes bandwidth requirements for operations. In addition, it allows you to record audio from up to 4 channels and provides a single channel for audio playback.
This Linux-based DVR ensures smooth and efficient operation even while simultaneously dealing with playback, recording, backup, and remote access functions. Multiple record modes like motion detection, sensor, schedule, continuous, and manual recording allow you to easily configure your security system to record based on your requirements. This 4-channel DVR is not only extremely easy to install and configure but also simple to operate with its intuitive GUI. Additionally, built-in PTZ camera protocols allow easy control over your camera network.
Connecting to a network via an Ethernet port, this DVR features the SpecoTech Multi-Client software that allows you to remotely manage monitor, record, and change system settings from any PC on the network. Remote viewing of video feeds is also possible via a compatible Web browser, Web-viewer, and Speco Player mobile viewer. You can even monitor your premises when you’re away via your iPhone or Android smartphone. Adding to your convenience are features like EZCopy, EZRecord, and EZSearch that let you perform your required task with efficiency and precision.
Password protection adds a layer of security preventing access to unauthorized users. It also features a covert camera feature that provides enhanced security and administrator control over the DVR. Digital watermarking of video clips marks the video clips as authentic and suitable to be submitted as evidence, if required.
Featuring VGA, BNC, and SPOT video output ports, the DVR allows you to connect a monitor for supervising and performing administrative tasks. S.M.A.R.T. protocol makes it capable of self-monitoring and alerting the user in case of a critical event such as a hard drive failure or low disk space. The built-in USB 2.0 port allows you to quickly backup video clips or even upgrade the system.
- 4-Channel Storage
- Embedded Linux operating system for secure and reliable operation
- Housed in a covert wall mount chassis for enhanced security and administrator control
- Record CIF resolution videos at 120 fps for high-quality imagery
- H.264 compression technology of efficient usage of storage space and network resources
- Supports simultaneous viewing, recording, playback viewing, and remote access functions
- 500GB of storage space
- Multiple record modes like motion detection, sensor, schedule, continuous, and manual recording
- Setup & Functionality
- Simple to operate with an intuitive user interface
- Multiple language on-screen menus
- USB port for data transfer onto a USB flash drive
- S.M.A.R.T. protocol allows for monitoring the health of the hard drive
- EZSearch functionality for quickly locating a required video clip
- EZRecord and EZCopy allows you to configure the recording frame rate or perform data transfer operations with ease
- Supports PTZ protocols for controlling the camera
- Network Functionality & Access
- Remote access to recorded video feed via SpecoTech Multi-Client software, Internet Explorer, Web-viewer and Speco Player mobile viewer
- Monitor video feed on your iPhone or Android smartphones while on the move
- Free Speco DDNS server to create a single-server and multi-client system
- Provides access for up to 4 concurrent users
- Password protection restrict access to recorded video and settings only for authorized users
- Supports static IP, DHCP, and DDNS protocols
- Additional Features
- No accessible user controls to prevent tampering with the DVR for increased security
- Digital watermarking adds to the authenticity of the recorded video clips
- Versatile usage by being compatible with both MAC and PC systems
- IR remote control for controlling the DVR from a distance
- Remote upgrade of the software via the network or a USB flash drive