The Sony Outdoor Unitized SNC-EP520 PTZ Camera Kit with HPoE is a complete monitoring solution that delivers excellent quality video footage for outdoor surveillance. It includes the SNC-EP520 PTZ Camera, a housing with heater and blower, and a pendant mount with clear lower dome.
The camera features a powerful 36x optical zoom that brings distant objects closer, making it ideal for detailed monitoring. Its 3.4 to 122.4mm zoom lens lets you adjust the camera view for more detailed images or a wider coverage. With the 340° pan and 105° tilt movements you can track the subjects in the surveillance area.
Designed for Day/Night surveillance, the camera can capture clear images even in locations with a minimum illumination of 1.4 lux (color) or 0.15 lux (B&W). For improved image quality, the camera is equipped with a 1/4-type EXview HAD CCD sensor that reproduces high-resolution images. For versatile data management, recorded footage can be captured in MPEG4, JPEG, and H.264 compression formats.
Operating on Sony's DEPA platform that offers intelligent video analytics, the Fixed Indoor Camera provides customizable local alarm triggers to prevent false alarms. It sends images as well as provides information such as object size and position for advanced downstream video analytics.
With the RealShot Manager Lite recording software, the camera can be setup quickly for monitoring and recording. The Network Camera is compliant with ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) protocol, which enables exchange and use of information between network video devices from various manufacturers. The smartphone viewer feature lets you access the camera to keep an eye on your premises when you’re away.
This camera is pre-wired and installed inside the upper housing. The housing also includes an 8 pin Ethernet cable with coupling and 60 W power injector for HPoE++.
- High-Resolution Surveillance
- 1/4-type EXview HAD CCD sensor captures clear images
- 36x optical and 12x digital zoom with a total zoom ratio of 432x
- Captures high resolution images up to 720 x 480 resolution
- 3.4 to 122.4mm lens to cover a wider viewing area
- 3 codecs (H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG) and dual-streaming capability
- Intelligent Features
- DynaView Wide-D technology ensures high-contrast image capture even under difficult lighting conditions
- Optical Day/Night function switches between day and night modes depending on the light level
- Offers intelligent motion detection by combining the built-in intelligence with object-filters to provide customizable local alarm triggers
- Provides metadata output stream for advanced downstream video analytics
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) software ensures greater interoperability and flexibility in building multiple-vendor systems
- RealShot Manager Lite recording software for setting up the camera quickly for recording and monitoring
- Noise reduction technology digitally corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion in the images
- Smartphone Compatible
- Smartphone viewer feature for accessing the camera from a smartphone to keep an eye on your premises from anywhere
- Camera is pre-wired and installed inside upper enclosure
- Includes a heater and blower
- Features 8-pin Ethernet cable with coupling
- Power & Storage
Powered by HPoE (High power over Ethernet) for simple installation
60 W power injector included
- SD memory card slot for on-board storage