The Sony SNC-EP580 Unitized Outdoor PTZ Camera Kit with HPoE is a complete monitoring solution that delivers excellent quality video footage for outdoor surveillance. It includes the SNC-EP580 PTZ Camera and a housing with HPoE++ operation.
The camera features a powerful 20x optical zoom that brings distant objects closer, making it ideal for detailed monitoring. Its 4.7 to 94mm zoom lens lets you adjust the camera view, so that you can get what you desire either more detailed images or a wider coverage. Featuring a pan/tilt mechanism, the camera offers 340° pan and 105° tilt operations for quick and accurate movements.
For improved image quality, the camera is equipped with a 1/2.8-type Exmor CMOS sensor that reproduces high-resolution images at 1080p resolution at 30 fps. For versatile data management, recorded footage can be captured in MPEG4, JPEG, and H.264 compression formats.
Operating on Sony's DEPA platform that offers intelligent video analytics, the PTZ Camera provides customizable local alarm triggers and prevents false alarms. It sends images as well as provides related information such as object size and position for advanced downstream video analytics.
With the RealShot Manager Lite recording software, the camera can be setup quickly for recording and monitoring. The Network Camera is compliant with ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) protocol, which enables exchange and use of information between network video devices from various manufacturers. The smartphone viewer feature lets you access the camera from a smartphone to keep an eye on your premises when you’re away.
- Image Quality
- 1/2.8-type Exmor CMOS sensor captures high-quality and low noise images
- 20x optical and 12x digital zoom with total zoom ratio of 240x
- 4.7 to 94mm lens to cover a wider viewing area
- 3 codecs (H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG) and dual-streaming capability
- Intelligent Features
- Optical Day/Night function switches the camera between day and night modes, depending on the light level
- DynaView Wide-D technology ensures high-contrast image capture even under difficult lighting conditions
- Offers intelligent motion detection combining built-in intelligence in the camera itself with object-filters to provide customizable local alarm triggers
- Provides metadata output stream for advanced downstream video analytics
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) version 1.02 software ensures greater interoperability and flexibility in building multiple-vendor systems
- RealShot Manager Lite recording software for setting up the camera quickly for recording and monitoring
- Noise reduction technology digitally corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion in the images
- Smartphone Compatible
- Smartphone viewer feature for accessing the camera from a smartphone to keep an eye on your premises from anywhere
- Power & Storage
Powered by HPoE (High power over Ethernet) for simple installation
SD memory card slot for an on-board storage