The Sony SNC-ER580 Unitized Outdoor Network Camera with HPoE is a reliable monitoring solution that delivers high-quality video footage of your home or business. It includes the SNC-ER580 Network Camera and a housing with HPoE++ operation.
The camera features a powerful 20x optical zoom that brings distant objects closer, making it ideal for detailed monitoring. In addition, its high speed 360° endless rotation allows you to view an object as it moves, without losing track of it.
For improved image quality, the camera is equipped with a 1/2.8-type Exmor CMOS sensor that reproduces high-resolution images at 1080p resolution at 30 fps. Its 4.7 to 94mm zoom lens lets you adjust the camera view, so that you can get what you desire – either more detailed images or a wider coverage. For versatile data management, recorded footage can be captured in MPEG4, JPEG, and H.264 compression formats.
Operating on Sony's DEPA platform that offers intelligent video analytics, the Rapid Dome Camera provides customizable local alarm triggers and prevents false alarms. It sends images as well as provides related information such as object size and position for advanced downstream video analytics.
With the RealShot Manager Lite recording software, the camera can be setup quickly for recording and monitoring. The Network Camera is compliant with ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) protocol, which enables exchange and use of information between network video devices from various manufacturers. The smartphone viewer feature lets you access the camera from your Internet-enabled device, helping you keep an eye on your premises when you’re away.
- Image Quality
- 20x optical and 12x digital zoom with total zoom ratio of 240x
- 1/2.8-type Exmor CMOS sensor captures high-quality and low noise images
- 4.7 to 94mm lens to cover a wider viewing area
- 3 codecs (H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG) and dual-streaming capability
- High-speed 360° endless rotation
- Above-the-horizon tilt – 15° tilt-up and a total tilt range of 210°
- Intelligent Features
- Optical Day/Night function switches the camera between day and night modes, depending on the light level
- DynaView - Wide-D technology to handle various lighting conditions in a scene
- Offers intelligent motion detection combining the camera's built-in intelligence with object-filters to provide customizable local alarm triggers
- Provides metadata output stream for advanced downstream video analytics
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) version 1.02 software ensures greater interoperability and flexibility in building multiple-vendor systems
- RealShot Manager Lite recording software for quick set up of the camera quickly for recording and monitoring
- Noise reduction technology digitally corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion in the images
- Smartphone Compatible
- Smartphone viewer feature for keeping an eye on your premises from anywhere
- Power & Storage
- Powered by HPoE (High power over Ethernet) for simple installation
- HPoE++ helps power your camera upto 60W from Ethernet lines without sacrificing performance
- SD memory card slot for on-board storage